Saturday 13 November 2010

Mural continued...

I have started to apply some of the main images to my mural. I looked back to Javier Piraguata's style when I started doing this, and experimented with angles and positioning of the images. Here is what I have so far...


I rearranged the background slightly so that certain images wouldn't get covered and lost, however there is something about this that doesn't sit easily on the eye. I applied a white border to each image to create a 'cut-out' effect, but I'm not sure if this is stopping them blend with the background totally. It is definitely a case of trial and error, moving the images about and changing sizes until something clicks and they start to work well. Maybe even a change of canvas size would help with this, but I will continue to develop and report back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment