Wednesday 17 November 2010

Mural nearly there!

Although I have been working on other designs, such as menu and direct mail, along side my mural, this has been my main focus (in this particular brief) and I believe that it is nearly complete. Touch wood.


The main differences are the arrangement and positioning of the main images, as well as the background images. I really wanted the landmarks to stand out from the rest and I have thrown them right under the viewers nose. I started the think about how the eye looks at an image (mural in this case) and how it travels. I believe that the way I have put these images together, now creates a sort of 'viewing journey' shown below...


I still have a few more ideas of how to pad out my mural design a bit more and bring some colour to it, but once I have done that I think my mural will be complete and I can focus on the other designs for this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment