Tuesday 14 December 2010

Beer & Wine Done!

So I chose to run with the idea of simplicity on my labels. I decided that all the extra information and jargon used to sell a bottle of wine wasn't needed, the menu said what the house wine was and because it's only place of use would be in the restaurant, I chose to agin focus on the main identity of my brand for these designs. Here are my designs...



I opted for the same technique on both set of design, this was to use part of my mural design on each bottle, but to edit them in a way that reflects the drink that they represent i.e the colours. There were the obvious 3 wines to use, but I researched popular german beers and found 5 varieties to use. As you can see the only textual information on the front of these bottles is the drinks name, I figured that any legal info could always go on the reverse side, but I wanted the main focus to be imagery. Something else that I tied in was to tie the bottles together through the designs, when the 3 wines or 5 beers are place next to each other they make up my mural design. This was all part of trying to stretch the brand identity to every section of the restaurant, including on every table and even on the shelf behind the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment